Ascaya puts you within minutes of Henderson’s highly rated public and private schools, world-class resorts, savory restaurants and popular shopping destinations, leading medical facilities, outstanding recreational areas, public and private golf courses, Henderson Executive Airport and McCarran International Airport.
Henderson also offers 60 meticulously maintained parks for your year-round enjoyment. In addition to open grass areas and playgrounds, features include walking courses, dog parks, skate parks, splash pads, lighted courts and sport areas.
Henderson’s longstanding support for arts and cultural programs is evidenced in its commitment to adult classes, events and workshops. Programs involve every age group from early childhood to 50 plus, and include everything from dance and drawing to parenting tips and cooking classes.
Forbes magazine recently ranked Henderson America’s second safest city. Henderson has also been named as “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg’s Businessweek. And just last year, Henderson was again ranked as one of the Top 10 “Safest Cities in the United States.”
The scenic McCullough Range rises dramatically from the Las Vegas Valley floor. At its peak 3,000 feet up is where you’ll find Ascaya. This premier location offers panoramic views of the city, the famed Las Vegas Strip, and the surrounding foothills and slopes. Here, nature is right at your doorstep, ready to explore on a whim, a magnificent backdrop to a life well lived.
The area is home to amazing topography, vegetation and wildlife, yours for the discovering. Nearby lies Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area, and Sloan Petroglyph Site which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. These are special lands, and worth preserving. In fact, the Bureau of Land Management protects great parcels of the area, ensuring its natural beauty will be there for generations.
Nestled atop the picturesque McCullough Range, Ascaya is near shopping, schools, and recreation areas. Just nine miles south of the Las Vegas Strip, Ascaya’s sales office is located at 1 Ascaya Blvd, Henderson, Nevada 89012.
1. ASCAYA Sales Center
2. Neil C. Twithchell Elementary (3.1 mi)
3. Foothill High School (9.4 mi)
4. Henderson International School (3.7 mi)
5. Foothills Montessori (2.1 mi)
6. Henderson International School (4.2 mi)
7. Bob Miller Middle School (3.2 mi)
8. Challenger Private School (6.4 mi)
9. Coronado High School (4.0 mi)
10. Del Webb Middle School (5.2 mi)
11. UNLV (12.3 mi)
15. Revere at Anthem Golf Course (6.9 mi)
16. The Legacy Golf Club (4.1 mi)
17. DragonRidge Country Club (2.4 mi)
18. Southern Highlands Gold Club (9.9 mi)
19. Green Valley Ranch Resort (3.4 mi)
20. Smith Performance Arts Center (20.6 mi)
21. The Forum Shops – Caesar’s (14.7 mi)
22. Galleria at Sunset (5.8 mi)
23. The District at Green Valley Ranch (3.1 mi)
24. Fashion Show Mall (15.5 mi)
25. Palazzo Shops (15.7 mi)
26. Town Square (10.8 mi)
27. City Center (15.1 mi)